Webyogi is a small, down to earth, friendly expert Integrated Digital Marketing Company based in Brighton, Sussex. We help increase your online sales, web traffic & improve customer relationships using SEO, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Online PR.
Do connect email@example.com call 07412 139341 or find us on Google+ or Twitter or LinkedIn.
We provide Integrated Online Marketing services focused on Search Intent, Local SEO, Social Media Conversations, Quality Content, Mobile & Online PR. We work with agencies, small businesses and nonprofits who appreciate results driven integrated online marketing. We specialise in creative digital marketing consultancy to a wide range of clients including start-up & small businesses, public & health sector, arts marketing, educational, travel companies and not for profit organisations. We work closely with you to bring together a cost-effective digital marketing plan, using social media marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) to increase leads, web traffic, improve brand awareness and talk to your customers online. Businesses hire us to run their online marketing campaigns and digital marketing training.
- Do you need a marketing ‘go to’ person to make your website work for you or show you how to do it yourself?
- With 1 billion people on Facebook, 1 billion tweets a week and the number of Google+ users increasing daily can you afford to be in the dark about online marketing or social media?
- Want to be on page one of Google? Find out why SEO is so important to your business
How we can help you get more online customers
Using a range of ethical search engine optimisation methods and social media marketing we drive targeted traffic to your website and convert more visitors into sales. We have worked many small businesses including museums, travel companies, event organisers, yoga & pilates studios, eco driving schools, Hypnotherapists, physiotherapists, higher education colleges, training providers and social enterprises. What we do varies from building websites, creating email newsletters, improving search engine optimisation or community building on social media. No job is too small and we offer hourly discount rates for small businesses that may not require more in-depth digital marketing consultancy. Check out our case studies for examples of small business online marketing. Get noticed online and reach new customers through….
- Digital Marketing Consultancy: I help you get clear about your business goals & develop marketing campaigns to meet them
- Digital Marketing Audit: Benchmarking where you are now and providing comprehensive analysis, reports & recommendations on how to improve your online marketing activities
- SEO Audit : Optimising your website so you rank highly in search engines like Google
- Social Media Strategy : I can help you develop your strategy, set up sites and create effective campaign plans to create awareness and connect you to potential customers
- SEO & Social Media Training : Training in search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques and how to use social media effectively to drive traffic & leads.
Call on 07412 139341, head over to our contact form to send us a message, follow us on twitter, like us on Facebook and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter jam-packed full of FREE internet marketing tips to get you online.
Social Media Training Brighton
Find out how social media can work for your business with our fun, one day, easy peasy lemon squeezy social media training course Brighton. We have run many social media training courses for big brands as well as small business owners. We take you through the basics, help you create a practical social media plan and help you get the most out of social networks by targeting your audiences more effectively and combining current SEO best practice to make Google happy!
Find out more about our Social Media Training Courses in Brighton.
SEO Training Brighton
SEO has changed – quite alot! Each year, Google changes its search algorithm rolling out “major” algorithmic updates (such as Google Panda and Google Penguin and Hummingbird) that affect search results in significant ways.Being #1 in Google is no longer relevant. It is getting harder to rank in search engines but there are sustainable search marketing tactics that will future proof your site in 2014.
Find out if you have been hit by a Google penalty, how to fix it. Learn about semantic search, the growth of mobile, local SEO and the need for quality content marketing. Your website needs to comply with Google’s Quality Guidelines to survive the long-hall so we cover the essentials as well as how to use SEO tools to improve your site.
Find out more about our SEO training courses in Brighton.