Webyogi Digital Marketing
Online Marketing from Webyogi Digital Marketing
Webyogi is a small, down to earth, friendly expert Integrated Digital Marketing Company based in Brighton, Sussex. We help increase your online sales, web traffic & improve customer relationships using Social Media Marketing, SEO, Content Marketing and Online PR.
Do connect firstname.lastname@example.org call 07412 139341 or find us on Google+ or Twitter or LinkedIn.
We market your business online (So you don’t have to!)
We provide Integrated Online Marketing services focused on Search Intent, Local SEO, Social Media Conversations, Quality Content, Mobile & Online PR. We work with agencies, small businesses and nonprofits who appreciate results driven integrated online marketing.
We specialise in creative digital marketing consultancy to a wide range of clients and creative agencies, start-ups & small businesses, public & health sector, arts marketing, educational, travel companies, not for profit organisations, social enterprises and kick starters. We work closely with you to bring together a cost-effective digital marketing plan, using social media marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) to increase leads, web traffic, improve brand awareness and talk to your customers online. Businesses hire us to run their online marketing campaigns and digital marketing training.
- Do you need a marketing ‘go to’ person to make your website work for you or show you how to do it yourself?
- With over a billion people on Facebook, 1 billion tweets a week can you afford to be in the dark about online marketing or social media?
- Want to be on page one of Google? Don’t we all! Find out why SEO and Content Marketing is so important to your business and why being No1 in Google is not necessarily the bottom line.
How we can help you get more online customers
Using a range of ethical search engine optimisation methods, social media marketing and Online PR we drive targeted traffic to your website and convert more visitors into sales.
We have worked many small businesses including travel companies, event organisers, yoga & pilates studios, Hypnotherapists, physiotherapists, higher education colleges, training providers and social enterprises. What we do varies from building websites, creating email newsletters, improving search engine optimisation or community building on social media.
No job is too small and we offer hourly discount rates for small businesses that may not require more in-depth digital marketing consultancy. Check out our case studies for examples of small business online marketing. Get noticed online and reach new customers through….
Digital Marketing Services
- Digital Marketing Consultancy: We help you get clear about your business goals/objectives & develop marketing campaigns to meet them
- Digital Marketing Audit: Benchmarking where you are now and providing comprehensive analysis, reports & recommendations on how to improve your online marketing activities
- Digital Marketing Planning : Having a strategic digital marketing plan as part of your overall marketing strategy is crucial. Access a free digital marketing plan template and create a structured digital marketing plan in 2015.
- SEO Audit : Optimising your website so you rank highly in search engines like Google
- Social Media Strategy : Develop your strategy, set up sites and create effective campaign plans to create awareness and connect you to potential customers
- SEO Training Courses: Training in search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques to drive traffic & leads.
- Social Media Training Courses:Training in how to use social media effectively to drive traffic & leads.
Call on 07412 139341, head over to our contact form to send us a message, follow us on twitter and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter jam-packed full of FREE internet marketing tips to get you online.
SEO Training Brighton
SEO has changed – quite alot! Each year, Google changes its search algorithm rolling out “major” algorithmic updates (such as Google Panda and Google Penguin, Hummingbird, Pigeon and the latest Google mobile algorithym update) that affect search results in significant ways. Being #1 in Google is no longer relevant. It’s getting harder to rank in search engines but there are sustainable search marketing tactics that will future proof your site in 2015.
Find out if you have been hit by a Google penalty AND how to fix it. Learn about semantic search, the growth of mobile, local SEO and the need for top quality content marketing. Your website needs to comply with Google’s Quality Guidelines to survive the long-hall so we cover the essentials as well as how to use SEO tools to improve your site.
Find out more about our SEO training courses in Brighton.
Content marketing is the new black (or is that black and blue or white and gold?) The virality of #thedress illustrates how just one viral photo and meme became popular on the evening of 26 February 2015 resulted in more than 10 million tweets. We can help you develop a content plan that works across all your social networks and create content that gets shares.
Find out more about our Content Marketing Services in Brighton.
Social Media Training Brighton
Find out how social media can work for your business with our fun, one day, easy social media training course Brighton. We have run many social media training courses for big brands as well as small business owners. We take you through the basics, help you create a practical social media plan and help you get the most out of social networks by targeting your audiences more effectively and combining current SEO best practice to make Google happy!
Find out more about our Social Media Training Courses in Brighton.
Mobile Friendly Website
This website meets Google’s latest mobile friendly website algorithym update being introduced on 21st April 2015. You can create a mobile friendly site or learn more about mobile friendly websites at duda mobile view mine at http://mobile.dudamobile.com/site/webyogi.