Digital Marketing Consultant Brighton, London | Here’s the bottom line…
Hello – I’m Yvette, an internet marketing consultant for small businesses in Brighton, London & Sussex, UK. I can help you get online and seen by your customers through online marketing.
How I can help market your business online
As a consultant I am specialist in many digital marketing areas, specifically search engine optimisation, social media and content marketing. I offer honest advice, just like a friend would and I won’t take on a job if I don’t think I can help you.
A lot of small businesses hire consultants because they are looking for miracles. Unfortunately I cannot perform them – but i can help your business grow. However, if you have a poor product, a badly outdated, low converting site, or an offer that’s not clear, driving visitors to your website will not fix your business. If there are four things you need to do now to build your online visibility start here…
- Optimise your website for search engines – on-page SEO isn’t brain surgery. Read guides likeThe Beginner’s Guide to SEO and The Advanced Guide to SEO, that take you through step by step.
- Make your site mobile friendly and Speed it – the slower your website, the fewer conversions and less traffic you’ll get. Google Pagespeed can help.
- Start a blog – content marketing requires a lot of time, effort and creativity. Nonetheless, if youread through this content marketing guide, you’ll be on your way.
- Interact and engage on the social web – creating social profiles isn’t enough. You need engagement.Start using tools like Buffer to kickstart your social media efforts.
I haven’t got a clue about online marketing help!
Words i often hear “I’m a not a techie – please help me!” or “I’m rubbish at using social media”. I can relate – at one time so was I! But by learning from a good mentor and diving in head first I overcome my fear in a big way. I can help you understand and use the web to meet your personal or business goals. Whether that’s optimising your site, getting on twitter or creating a digital marketing plan.
- I’ll talk you through in plain English, what you need to do to achieve your online marketing goals
- I help you get clear about your business goals & develop marketing campaigns to meet them
- I can optimise your website so you rank highly in search engines like Google (SEO)
- I can get you on Social Media to connect you to potential customers on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ etc
- Coaching & Training – I can train you or your staff in search engine optimisation techniques and how to set up and use social media effectively to drive traffic & leads.
Yvette has been fantastic for my business, the new website that Yvette created has increased my turnover in just one years trading by approx 30-40%. That’s quite a dramatic increase in business & the way she has set up search optimisation has helped me to get on page 1 of Google. I now have three extra instructors working for me and I would highly recommend this Lady to anyone….. ” Derek Kent www.1stchoice-driving-school.co.uk
Yvette is the best SEO and marketing professional that I have ever worked with. She is dedicated, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. She always goes the extra distance, well above and beyond the call of duty. We are very grateful for the massive boost that she has given our business. Edmund Colville Westlexham
View more recommendations on Linkedin.
Internet Marketing Expertise & Bio
Digital Marketing & Content Strategy Consultant Bio
Yvette (aka Webyogi) is a digital marketing, SEO consultant, social media manager and content marketer who has been practicing on and offline marketing for over 20 years. Yvette believes in integrating online marketing into a strategic marketing plan. Yvette manages SEO accounts & social media communities on a daily basis and aims to help you maximise your business and online marketing goals. She also likes meditation, yoga, banoffee pie & people who smile alot.
I have over 20 years experience in Marketing, Public Relations, Web Development SEO and Digital Marketing. In a previous life i worked for a leading SEO Agency and managed Government websites & social media teams (including Brighton & Hove City Council). I worked in and for Digital Marketing agencies & with Senior Consultants across a wide range of industry sectors. I’ve managed huge web projects, ran strategic social media campaigns for big brands and advised on digital marketing strategy for many businesses & organisations.
My Back Story
My story is that i’ve been passionate about in digital media since the year dot com. My first encounter was through CB radio (aged 13) in my brothers bedroom – my handle was Lady Renegade and I ‘eyeballed’ everyone in sight.
I have a degree in Sociology coupled with a fascination for understanding online behaviour and psychology. I LOVE the power of social media to connect ‘like minds’. Creatively i’m a plant instinctively drawn to the ‘bigger picture’, strategic thinking and anything visual.
If you want you can find out all about me on about.me or take a look at my Linkedin profile. I get very excited about creative projects, non profits, small business and start-ups especially ones that promote well-being and social good. I would love to see what you are up to and help if i can.