Local Brighton SEO Company |Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Services
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of configuring and editing a website to help it be seen and ranked by Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo & Bing. If you are looking for affordable freelance seo services in Brighton or Sussex we offer agency level local seo services at small business rates.
Proof our SEO services work…
Your website and business goals are unique so we tailor our search engine optimization offer to fit your business needs. Because SEO needs differ, we offer a range of SEO tactics customised to you. Many of our clients rank on the first page of Google for their local seo keyword, for example type ‘pilates brighton’ or ‘brighton driving school’ into Google and you will see our clients listed on page 1.
Local Brighton SEO services & prices
Watch the video below to find out why Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is so important to your business success online.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) involves marketing on the Internet to increase the visibility of your business. Being at the top of Google and other search engines is vital. Google constantly updates its system, and an understanding of changes will help you to identify new opportunities especially through social media.
Benefits of SEO for small businesses
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) helps meet your online marketing objectives such as generating leads, sales or just building awareness. There are two major areas of SEM :-
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Management (PPC)
SEO Audit & Consultancy
I train clients to think like a search engine but write like a human. I can check your current marketing strategies to make sure you are getting the most from them and that integrated digital marketing is central to your overall business plan. This may include…
- SEO auditing : The basics of SEO problem identification for your site
- Competitor analysis : Benchmarking your current online presence against your competitors
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Link Building
- Directory Submissions
- Content Marketing
- SEO copy writing: Create content that is customer as well as search engine friendly.
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Local Search Marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization, also known as SEO, enables people to ‘organically’ find your website on the major Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and MSN. Organic or ‘natural’ SEO is the most effective way of increasing visibility online, and is the most cost-effective, long-term solution for every business. There are so many things to understand when implementing any SEO campaign. It starts with the structure of your website, and the level of useful content you have. There are standard steps to increase your relevance in search engines. These steps include:
- Website Coding – Re-vamping the internal coding of your website so that search engines can read your site. A technical MOT checking for speed, usability and accessibility (see W3C) to improve the overall performance of your search engine rankings.
- Competitor analysis – (also known as SWOT analysis) is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of competitors. How many links do they have? How many of these links come from the same sites? Are these sites relevant? What is the PageRank distribution of the links? Are these links image or text links and if text, what anchor text is used to link to your competitor’s site?
- Keyword and Phrase analysis – Analyse the keywords and phrases Internet users are using, as well as geographical locations that are relevant to your business. The next step is to select the most relevant keywords for your business and implement them throughout the code and content of your website.
- Search engine copywriting involves creating content that scores links, is highly readable and engaging, and ranks well in search engines. It’s essential to use your keywords in anchor text as this is an important factor in search engine ranking.
- Conversion optimisation – Conversion optimisation is a vital part of any online/digital marketing campaign. Are you driving traffic to the most relevant landing pages on your site? That’s the money pages, contact forms, brochure downloads, and subscription pages. We can help you set up funnels in your web analytics package to track the number of visitors and exits at each stage, to instantly tell you if certain pages are working as they should.
- Link Building – Another way of proving to the search engines that you are relevant is the quality of internal and external links. I can advise on link building strategies for your website for great search engine performance.
- Website Metrics (Google) Analytics – In help you set up and reports, conversions and other important statistics through Google Analytics and custom SEO reporting software and report results for the duration of the SEO campaign.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) a way of supplementing your Internet Marketing strategy. It’s a very common way to bring ‘instant’ visibility to your business online through bidding on various relevant keywords. PPC can be a great extra to your current Internet campaigns. In analyze the relevant keywords, develop a PPC campaign, and helping you manage your PPC account if you decide to go down this route.
- Maintenance – SEO is not a one-time project where you finish and walk away from it. It’s important to stay on top of SEO changes and update your website/blog regularly. I can maintain these updates for you monthly, and ensure any new web pages you create are optimised.