Need help with business development or digital marketing?
We help people gain confidence using online marketing, social media, marketing strategy through face to face meetings, conference calls or 1-1 Skype meetings. Sometimes all it takes is a personal 1-1 with someone who can encourage you and motivate you to know that you’re on the right track.We specialise in helping people with little or no experience online or those needing a refresher having returned to work.
Our Digital experts will give you practical and helpful advice on all your online issues. Get the digital skills you need to grow your business, your career or just build your confidence. Let us guide you on your online journey,
Personal digital marketing business coaching
You may just need a little help with your LinkedIn profile or company page. Maybe you need help getting to grips with your Facebook page or someone to take you through the basics of how twitter works. You might help to hook up your mobile phone to be more connected to social media channels or learn how to write a winning blog post. All our coaching services are friendly, confidential, non judgemental and motivational.
A digital coach works with entrepreneurs, small groups or companies to teach them how to use technology and overcome any fears, blocks and problems. Digital marketing, SEO and Social media can be over whelming – so we simply give you a helping hand to give you confidence to manage your marketing channels with ease.
How we can help with Business Development and Digital Marketing
We offer help with a wide range of digital marketing tasks and activities. This could include…
- Setting up a WordPress blog
- Setting up and managing Facebook Pages
- Setting up and growing your Twitter followers
- Setting up and managing visual social networks like Pinterest or Instagram
- Setting up LinkedIn profiles or company/showcase pages
- Identifying target audiences and influencers
- Carrying out competitor research
- Creating a content marketing plan
- Optimising your website for SEO
- Developing a digital marketing plan
There is a revolution taking place in the world of startup growth helping businesses understand this new phenomenon. A growth hacker is not a replacement for a marketer, a growth hacker is just different from a marketer. There’s a huge community dedicated to growth hacking at https://growthhackers.com/.
How to use Skype, Join.me or Pow Wow Now
Nothing beats face to face but it’s not easy to find the time to schedule in meetings into busy schedules, picking up the kids etc. Online meetings alleviate these issues, are easy to use on your desktop or mobile and you can dedicate an intensive hour to accelerate your learning super fast. On Skype you can share screens and communicate easily resolving any detailed problems. You can send links, documents, photos and files of any size. You can use Skype on many devices, download it here. Connect with us on Skype name ybordley.
Join.me enables free screen sharing, online meetings and team collaboration quickly and easily at join.me – no registration required.
Prefer a simple conference call? Call us from Pow Wow Now from a Landline: 0844 4 73 73 73 or from a UK mobile: 8 73 73 and enter pin number 342384.
How to Pay online
For 1-1 coaching and smaller jobs we take payment by Pay Pal which makes life easier for everyone. Or we can invoice you, what ever suits you best.
1-1 Digital Marketing Coaching or hourly rate projects
How It Works:
- We meet either by phone, Skype or in-person if you’re in the Brighton, Sussex area.
- We meet every week or every other week usually in one hour slots.
- Packages must be paid in full before the first session of the package.
You can either pay by check, Bacs or using Paypal. If you prefer to pay by check please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer using Paypal or a credit card, please pick a package below.
Where to get FREE help with learning online marketing
There are lots of free resources to help you get online and learn about using the internet, seo, social media and digital marketing in general. Check out some of the free resources below to get up to speed…
- Barclays Digital Eagles
- Google digital garage
- Alison free internet courses
- Future Learn
- Google Analytics Academy
- Google Online Marketing Challenge
- Google for Education
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Google Adwords Certification
- Google SEO Starter Guide
- Website Performance Optimisation
- User Experience for the Web
- How to carry out an SEO Audit
- Step by step guide to Keyword Research
- Writing for the web
- Content Strategy
- Local SEO
- Link-Building With Ahrefs: A How-To Guide
- The Essential Guide to Effective Link-Building Outreach
- Running a digital Marketing Campaign