What is LinkedIn?
Looking for a local LinkedIn training course in Brighton, Hove or the Sussex area? LinkedIn is a business focused social networking site. LinkedIn has over 2.1 million business users registered within the United Kingdom alone. LinkedIn exists to help you make better use of your professional network and help the people you trust in return. LinkedIn has over 300,000 LinkedIn Groups that you can join.
One to One Coaching
Our one-to-one LinkedIn coaching sessions are tailored to your specific needs, we can cover any or all of the following:
- How to create and manage your LinkedIn profile
- How to promote yourself and your company
- How to research potential clients
- How to generate new business and increase lead generation
- How to market your expertise and establish credibility
LinkedIn coaching sessions are hands-on. We will sit with you 1-1 and help you set up, or enhance, your LinkedIn presence during the session itself, so that by the end you will have made instant improvements. Sessions can be face-to-face or online.
In-house LinkedIn Workshop
Our half day Linkedin workshop give businesses or marketing teams :
- A clear understanding of what LinkedIn can do for your business
- Learn how to build an effective and SEO friendly profile
- The best ways to build your LinkedIn network
- Set up & brand your LinkedIn profile
- Build & connect your network of contacts
- Start your own discussions or groups to attract other experts in your field of business
- Publish your events
- Use your LinkedIn profile as a tool to encourage others to do business with you
- Finding the right people to connect with on LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn groups, discussions and third party applications
At the end of the workshop you will takeaway a presentation & workshop notes, as well as a LinkedIn marketing plan tailored to your business.
Why you should join LinkedIn
- Increase your visibility
- Improve your connectability
- Enhance your search engine results
- Perform blind, “reverse,” and company reference checks
- Gauge the health of a company
- Find jobs
- Make your interview go smoother
- Track startups
- Ask for advice
- Scope out the competition, customers, partners
How can LinkedIn help your business
- Top 5 Ways to Market Your Business With LinkedIn: Market your business on LinkedIn with LinkedIn Groups, LinkedIn Answers, LinkedIn Events, LinkedIn Advanced Search to create a sales funnel in just a few hours a week.
- Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn: This is a review of the book LinkedIn For Dummies by Joel Elad. Published in 2008 by Wiley Publishing, Inc
- 6 Powerful LinkedIn Marketing Tips for Small Businesses: Six useful tips for businesses to get more out of LinkedIn, the professional social media network.