The recent BBC Programme Inside Facebook with Mark Zuckerberg highlighted the fact that there are over 800 million people on Facebook. Even the Queen! It’s word of mouth at scale.
Nowadays you need a facebook page for your business. On Facebook you can easily add features that are harder to implement on your website. You can build a custom page, run contests and promotions, and manage a small e-commerce shop. Plus, Facebook is free.
Even if you pay for custom applications or a developer’s services, it remains a form of advertising with a small price tag. We can help reach your customers on Facebook. Find out how through our facebook for business training course. Learn how you can create a Facebook landing page
- Try Pagemondo its free!
- Angel pages also makes it easy to promote your business online.
- Tabsite pages
- Wildfire iframe app for facebook pages
Check out these other useful links on Facebook marketing…
- How to make a Facebook page for your small business
- Designing A Facebook Fan Page: Showcases, Tutorials, Resources – Smashing Mag
- How To Add A Custom Landing Tab To Your Facebook Fan Page | MariSmith.com
- TabSite – Bringing Websites to Facebook
- 8 Essential Apps for Your Brand’s Facebook Page
- 5 Essential Apps for Your Business’s Facebook Fan Page : Technology :: American Express OPEN Forum
- 5 Elements of a Successful Facebook Fan Page
- 4 Proven Steps to Facebook Page Success | Social Media Examiner
- Inside Facebook – Tracking Facebook and the Facebook Platform for Developers and Marketers
- How to Create a Facebook Fan Page Editorial Guide | Social Media Examiner
- 4 Easy Ways to Engage Your Facebook Fans
- All Facebook – The Unofficial Facebook Blog – Facebook News and More!