Facebook for business training course Brighton, Sussex
Facebook for business training – half day workshop
Delivered over a morning or afternoon, our half-day practical Facebook, workshop will quickly build the knowledge, practical experience and confidence you need to start using social media tools in your business. It’s easy to set up a facebook page but you also need to have a content strategy and know how to use Facebook for business. We also offer a one time Facebook Business Page Set up option.
How to set up a facebook business page
Our Facebook for business workshop will enhance your understanding of Facebook, how you can develop your organisation’s presence on it and how it can be used to reach a wider audience. By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create your own Facebook account
- Understand the business benefits of Facebook
- Building your brand on Facebook
- Driving visitors to your website through Facebook
- Find and follow organisations that you like
- Use Facebook apps to improve your page’s functionality
- Understand what the News Feed is and how you can use it.
- Understand the new Facebook changes & how they can benefit your business
- Understand Facebook privacy
- Integrate your Facebook profile into your existing websites and social media platforms
This workshop is suitable for small businesses and marketing teams.
Participants will also receive a free Facebook for Business PDF ebook.
For more information and prices for any of our half-day workshops, contact us on 01273 411756 or email email@example.com,uk Note: This Social Media workshop can also be supported by a hands on 1-1 coaching to help you set up your business page.