Read these mind-blowing social media statistics from e-consultancy
Are you one in a social media million?
A picture paints a thousand words. Like these guys above who are statistically very likely to be using at least one social network every day. Econsultancy have published updated social media statistics revealing some staggering number crunching. Here’s a short summary :-
- At least 175 million users log into Facebook every 24 hours
- 50% of active users log into the site each day
- An estimated 250 million people use the site on a daily basis
- At a recent Conversational Media Summit, Twitter claimed to now have 190 million users
- There are four million UK LinkedIn members
- LinkedIn has 50 million members worldwide and has grown by around 40%, now with over 70 million users.
- There are now 15 million LinkedIn users on the European continent
- There are more than two billion views on YouTube each day
- 24 hours-worth of video content is uploaded every minute
- 46 years-worth of YouTube content is watched each day on Facebook