New Facebook Business Pages Time Line for Brands | Useful Resources
If you haven’t already heard (or been asleep for a few days) Facebook announced the new Facebook Business Pages timeline for brands on 29 February. All pages will switch over to the new design on 30 March, giving businesses a month to edit their pages. Watch this video to learn about customizing the look of your Page using new features like cover photo.
Example Cover Photos
Mohammad L. Azzam. Stay hungry, stay foolish, stay creative
Facebook’s new Pages help businesses and organizations express their identity through features like cover photo and timeline, connect with people via web and mobile and respond to people in a more personal way. Here are some useful videos & links to help you change your page before the 30th March deadline.
Facebook timeline for brands guides
- Visit www.facebook.com/about/pages for basic info on Facebook business pages – Facebook
- Watch the training video at www.learnfacebookpages.com – Facebook Marketing Solutions
- Free ebook : Facebook Time Line for Brands – Fresh Egg
- 7 New Facebook Changes Impacting Businesses – Social media examiner
- New Facebook Brand Pages Guide: Everything You Need to Know – Search Engine Watch
- Welcome to Your New Home Page – Facebook blog
- The Complete Guide to Setting Up the New Facebook Page Design – Hubspot
- Facebook Timeline for Brands : The complete guide – Mashable
- Facebook Timeline Cover: 40 (Really) Creative Examples
- The complete facebook timeline guide – Silicon Beach
- A How-To Guide for New Facebook Business Pages – IT World
Facebook Time Line for Brands – Video demo Simply Zesty
The changes place multimedia content at the front of the Facebook experience. The new cover photo, visual layout, pinned posts and highlighting applications rewards brands who develop creative content & timeline strategies.
Need Help with Facebook Timeline for Business Pages?
We hope these resources enable you to revamp your Facebook Business Pages before 30th March but if you need extra help feel free to visit our Facebook page to ask us questions. We are happy to help!