Are you an agency or small business looking for a specialist freelancer with big brand social media campaign experience? We carry out integrated Social, SEO & Online PR projects at project rates. We also do a spot of social media traininh
Social Media Services
We are your one-stop, complete social media marketing company. We offer one off social media platform set up to get you visible on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Google +, Pinterest and Instagram. We also create social media strategies, social media marketing plans and provide ongoing consultancy & advice. Here are some of the things we can do for your business:
- Social media audit – Research your social media competitors
- Social media set up – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin company profile, Google+ business page, Foursquare, Yelp and many more
- Social media business plan – help to plan out an effective 3-6 month social media content plan & editorial calendar
- Social media training courses – In-house or 1-1 tailored social media training
What is social media?
Social media needs to be embedded into all parts of the marketing mix as part of a single, integrated marketing effort. Are you are taking yourto the next level? Social media marketing is about listening and talking to your customers. Social media helps search engine optimisation (SEO) by building relationships that may later turn into links and sales. I can help you identify your social media ‘influencers’, which and build relationships that may later lead to leads.
What exactly is social media?
Social media marketing is about listening and talking to your ‘influencers’ and customers. There’s nothing new online that doesn’t happen offline. There are thousands of social platforms not all of them may be right for you, (check out the updated conversation prism).
What are the benefits of social media for small businesses?
- increased brand awareness
- increased customer engagement
- better brand reputation
- increased communication with key influencers
- reputational and brand-building benefits
- increasing direct or indirect traffic
- getting new leads and increasing sales
The key to social media success is content creation so you need a content marketing strategy. Social media is much like fishing, to hook a fish you have to ‘fish where the fish are’. You may need ato guide you through the best ways to create quality content. Social media content comes in many shapes and forms:
- Text – where people put across views, opinions or write blog posts
- Images – images and photos
- Audio – social media enables you create podcasts or create your own radio shows
- Video – video sites mean that you can record entertaining videos for the world to see.
Mobile devices are playing an increasingly important role in the world with the iPhone and new generation smartphones changing patterns of how people communicate, search for information and buy goods online. In China this revolution started years ago with Chinese mobile usage by passing the use of PC’s in favour of the mobile.
Looking for social media marketing training brighton? Then give us a call on 07412 139341.